Stages Solo provides a real bike feel, an engaging cycling interface, diverse ride journeys, highly accurate training feedback, and the ability to track fitness goals and achievements over time.
Stages Solo comes standard with the following premium features:
Bike Weight – 96 lbs (43 kg).
Bike + Tablet Dimensions – 24.5” W x 49.5” L (62.23cm W x 125.7cm L).
Frame Material & Construction – 6061T-6 aluminum alloy, advanced hydro & air formed tubing, TIG weld.
Frame Finish & Color – Industrial powder coat, Steel Blue.
Assembly Hardware – Stainless steel.
Drive System – CarbonGlyde featuring Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fiber belt.
Gear Ratio – 5:1.
Resistance System – Magnetic Eddy current with SprintShift resistance lever, micro-adjust resistance dial, & emergency push-to-stop.
Q-Factor – 158mm.
Handlebars – Comfort coated aluminum Stages RoadBar.
Adjustment System – StagesFit with FitLoc height & patented fore-aft adjustment.
Flywheel – High-inertia, cast iron perimeter weighted.
Pedals – SPD & toe cage.
Rider Fit Range – 4’10” (147cm) to 6’10” (208cm).
Max User Weight – 350 lbs (158 kg).
Power Measurement – Stages Power meter, HR compatible via Bluetooth
Power Input – 110/240v power to the tablet.
Touchscreen – 10 pt cap touch. OS – Android 5.1.
Dimensions – 15.1” W x 8.8” (38.4cm x 22.3cm)
Storage – Local (large bandwidth not required)
Connectivity – Wifi
Frame – 15 yrs.
CarbonGlyde Carbon Fiber Belt – 10 yrs.
Mechanical System – 3 yrs.
Labor & Electronics – 1 yr.
Wear Items – 6 mos.
Tablet – 1 yr standard; yrs 2 & 3 optional with purchase.
Born from our success in the indoor studio and with our Stages Flight group display
technology, Stages Solo is a commercial performance bike for the cardio floor. Stages
Solo provides a real bike feel, an engaging cycling interface, diverse ride journeys, highly
accurate training feedback, and the ability to track fitness goals and achievements over
time. Adding a new level of motivation, Stages Solo is designed for the rider who wants
an exhilarating cycling experience but in a personalised, single-rider environment.
• Provides an approachable solo rider experience
• Stimulating and exciting visual interface motivates riders to set, track, and meet goals
• Performance oriented commercial bike feels like, rides like, fits like an outdoor bike
• Accurate, consistent, direct measured power data
• Provides an alternative cycling option in addition to studio cycles
Riders of all fitness levels and experience will find motivation and success on the
Stages Solo bike. Every ride is personalized, based on an individual’s FTP and
desired ride type. Riders can set goals and track results over time. Accuracy points
are earned and accumulate over time, and a list of unlockable achievements entice
riders to try their legs at a variety of challenges.
• Riders choose from a library of ride experiences based on style, ride goals, and
• Fifteen, 30, or 45 min ride lengths
• Featuring Stages Beats, Stages Mix, and Stages Coach ride styles
• Quick Start, Select Ride, New to Solo, Sign In, and Fitness Test menu options
• Rider metrics include Total Distance, Total Kcal, Heart Rate, FTP, Effort Gauge,
Accuracy & Total Accuracy Points, Watts, and Power Zones
• Three, 8, and 20-minute FTP calculator rides